2011-10-11

Tag/Day 4.6 auf der/on NORWEGIAN JADE in Dubrovnik, Croatia

Scroll down for English explanations - alternates with German explanations.


Meine Tour führte wie angekündigt zur Tudman-Brücke zurück.



As announced before my tour took me back to Tudman-Bridge.

But I wanted to have pictures from the right side of the light. So I let my Dubrovnik-driver Davor (my taxi driver at home has the same name) taking me to the opposite side on the peninsular.




Aber ich wollte gerne schöne Bilder mit dem richtigen Lichteinfall haben. So lasse ich mich von meinem Dubrovniker Davor (meiner zuhause heißt genauso...) auf die Halbinsel gegenüber der STAR PRINCESS bringen.

Hier treffe ich auf ein paar ältere Damen, die auch ihrem Shipspotter-Hobby nachgehen. Schade, dass wir uns nicht austauschen können.



Here I met some older ladies who obviously had the same hobby shipspotting. I was so sorry that we cannot exchange few words.









But now my final bye-bye to STAR PRINCESS.



Nun endgültig Bye-Bye STAR PRINCESS.

Denn die 2. Tour mache ich wegen der ASTOR, weil wir ja nächstes Jahr auf ihr gebucht sind und ich noch keine Bilder von ihr habe.



I did the 2nd tour because of ASTOR as we booked her for next year and I had no pictures of her so far.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Wer kommentiert, ist damit einverstanden, dass der Kommentar nach Moderation samt Google-Profil gespeichert und veröffentlicht wird.

Who comments agrees that the comment incl. Google-Profile will be stored and published after moderation.